Saturday, November 13, 2010

Thriving with Neurofibromatosis....Book Edition!



I have written a story about my life, growing up around Neurofibromatosis. Not being diagnosed until an adult, I talk about dealing with symptoms as a child that had no answer.

The story centers around my family; Their symptoms as well as finally realizing that my attitude about NF needed to change. The fear of realizing I was suffering from the same disorder my brother and mother was a crushing blow.
This fear had me hiding for far to long.

'Thriving with Neurofibromatosis' was born because I realized that 'Hiding with Neurofibromatosis' was not helping anyone....

I hope you are inspired by the stories in this book . I hope that it helps you or a loved one
THRIVE with NF


******Book will be sent --and signed in mid/late December*******

No comments:

Post a Comment