Monday, April 16, 2012

There With Care



This past week 'There With Care' sent out volunteers to help families with a "Spring Clean-Up"...I was immediately impressed with this group who simply googled "Volunteer Opportunities in Colorado" and found  this wonderful organization!

They raked 10 bags of leaves and garbage from around my home...and kept asking for more to do!  I just LOVE the heart of a giver!

My family would like to say THANK YOU for spending your day giving to others!  You unselfishly gave of your time, to help my family-- and that to me, is something words could never fully express how truly grateful we are!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


UPDATE On MY Yard Project

If I would have realized how much of a difference removing these ugly bushes  would have made...I would have taken more "before" pics....But with this pic, you can kinda get the idea.



2 weeks later.....
I have raked...and raked...and raked

Today I planted grass seed and dug a planter around the tree.  In a few more weeks, I'm hoping the grass seed will produce a nice - healthy blanket of grass.


No comments:

Post a Comment