Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Ohhhh Canada!


"What if they don't like me?"
"What if my message isn't what people want to hear?"
"What if I let people down?"

I don't know about you, but I am constantly having this battle in my head and struggling with my inner self, who tells me I am never going to be good enough.  This struggle fills me with so much self-doubt that it sometimes paralyzes me.

I think I spent most of my time, before my trip to Canada, worrying about letting people down.  I do this to myself constantly, and can't seem to find a way to lay those worries to rest.  

I have never been the over-confident, positive thinker, and only recently dove into the world of speaking in public.  Which is something I told myself I would NEVER do!  But I have to say, sharing my story in public....To an actual LIVE audience and helped me grow in a tremendous way!

Wherever you go, go with all your heart.  ~Confucius

I am not your typical motivational, Tony Robbins type speaker and I never plan on being like that, but who I hope I am, is someone that speaks with heart and sincerity.  Someone people can relate to, and feel like they can approach.

The trip to Toronto was wonderful (aside from being pulled into security and finger printed in  Canadian customs)  I will forever be thankful to NFSO for the opportunity to share my story; including my struggles and triumphs.

Being a part of the NFSO meeting, is something I will never forget.  The friends I met there, will forever be in my heart.  It's THESE friendships that help make the E.A.S.Y. process a little "easier".

THRIVE ON!

2 comments:

  1. Your Awesome! Sorry about the security thing... lol you just look so "suspicious" you know....
    love ya hun. Sorry i couldent be there to see you speak. but i know from all i have talked to you really rocked.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AND BTW.. i dont see you letting people down.. you never ever have let me down. ur the best

    ReplyDelete