Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas is Coming!


This is about the time I start to get really excited for Christmas!  
It feels like I started seeing Christmas decorations in the store before Halloween!  I mean...I love Christmas...But it seems like it has become quite the holiday hog!

We plan on truly making Christmas be its own holiday....Explaining to our children what Christmas is all about...How how to honor THIS season by itself.


We got some snow...Which of course makes this time of year more "Christmassy"....There is nothing I love more, than watching the snow fall outside...While I am warm and snuggly inside, with a cup of hot cocoa!  
YUMMM


If I HAVE to go out in the snow....That's okay too.  
The kids love to play in the it...They typically last about 10 minutes... :)


The tree has been up since Thanksgiving...then slowly decorated with ornaments that we have collected over the years....It's so much fun decorating the tree because each of the kids has their own ornaments, each with its own memory.

Our tree leans to one side....Is unevenly decorated...The lights aren't perfect...(Not to mention, I got the tree for FREE)....It's OUR tree....Its filled with memories from MY family...And that's what makes it so special!

I hope for all of you...A very special and Merry Christmas!

Thrive On!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristi,
    I see you are prepared for the Christmas season. My roommates and I only have some plant (not a tree) in our apartment. You can't even tell it's Christmas if you were to walk into our living room. I hope that your family is doing well. Your positive approach to NF is really great.
    Mardy the intern
    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete