Thursday, March 24, 2011

Get Ready...Get Set...Go!

Bailey put a countdown to chemotherapy on her blog, which I found both cute and sad.  She has shown so much strength during this and I am so proud of her.

She keeps saying how she is happy just to be doing something.  I know how she feels.  My own problems caused by Neurofibromatosis, have gone untreated my entire life.  WATCH-WAIT-WATCH-WAIT

Doctors under-educated, or simply not wanting to take the risk in my complicated issues.  Doing something feels good....it feels like we aren't helpless and just waiting for something worse to happen.

Even though Chemotherapy is scary and unpredictable...It does not compare to the fear and unpredictability of NF.

We have such wonderful support from family and friends...and I am so grateful to all of you!  Please follow Bailey's journey, as she blogs about NF, from a child's view.



No comments:

Post a Comment