Thursday, November 17, 2011

So...How is Bailey doing?


I know...I know.  I haven't been great at posting updates on how Bailey is doing.  But perhaps that famous saying "No news is good news", rings true.

Bailey has been doing chemotherapy for a tumor on her Corpus Callorum for 8 months now.  I was surprised when I scrolled back on my blog posts and realized..."Wow...there is no way it has been 8 months!"

But it has.  The crushing news that Bailey needed chemotherapy because a sneaky little tumor decided to creep up, while we were monitoring another tumor on Bailey's acoustic nerve, pushed us into the WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING category in late March of this year.

Bailey decided she wanted to do a video blog today, to let everyone know how she is.  I am so proud of her!  Her positive attitude has been something that has gotten her through the rough times, of the last 8 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment