Sunday, June 19, 2011

To MY Daddy!

I just wanted to take the time to thank all the father's out there, but wanted to pay a special tribute to my own daddy...and let him know how much I love and appreciate him.

I know we didn't always see eye to eye on stuff...But your strength and guidance has helped me so much...Especially while facing the hurdles in my life.

You didn't always like my choices...But you loved me anyways.

You seemed to always take time...when I really needed you....Especially when my car would have issues!

You see past my flaws and always believed in me.

My favorite memories of you...is when you would spend "hours" curling my hair!  
("A couple's two, right daddy?")

Thank you, Dad...For always being there!

I wish I could spend this Father's Day with you...

1 comment:

  1. Dang hun your a cutie!

    What a beautiful way to pay tribute to your daddy!

    ReplyDelete