Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Wacky Wednesday

Who will Inspire you!?

I hate the fact I caught the first episode of Season 8 of The Biggest Loser, while eating junk food. Dang it!

Today's Wacky Wednesday, find me awkwardly facing the truth, that I am unhealthy. Not only am I dealing with a chronic genetic disorder called Neurofibromatosis....But I am also dealing with another chronic disorder called being fat! I hate it....I hate feeling the way I do.

If I can fight NF ... and be a Hero for this....Then why can't I do it for my weight too? What am I so afraid of?

Being fat takes a lot of effort. Not only does it tax me physically....It drains me emotionally. I'm exhausted all the time. .. and very frustrated. I am always on a diet, trying this and that. Counting calories, keeping track of points, Low-carb, no carbs....uggghhhh the crazy merry- go- round of dieting has me always thinking about food, which kind of misses the point of it all, right?

Just like with the NF....My weight is a part of me...it does not define me...but it sure does try to.

Writing everyday, is really hard. My head is hurting a lot lately.....I'm having severe headaches everyday. I'm looking forward to the tests coming up. Finally I am getting the help I need. I had to do sooo much screaming....so much complaining, to get these Drs to listen to me....and now FINALLY.....something is being done.

Happy Wednesday....Thank you for all the support. XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment