Saturday, July 18, 2009

The time I spent in Maryland feels like it didn't even happen. It's weird how fast episodes in your life can pass.
I came home to a HUGE 'Welcome Home Mommy' sign, taped across the doorway and a colorful picture of me, drawn by my great kids. The house was tidy and no one had died. I am very proud of my hubby...he took care of everything.
I went in to look at my sleeping angels, Bailey and Riley were still awake. I hugged and kissed them; told them how much I missed them. Riley tells me to never go away like that again, and Bailey just says how much she missed me.
It was so nice to be home!
The next day, we took the family out for our appnts.....got Rileys Xray done, and braved Carls Jr at lunch time! It's great, what a few days away can do to reguvenate the mind and body! The kids played and hubby and I got a chance to catch up on everything.

We stopped at the grocery store, to prepare for the week and headed home. I just really love my family....I am thankful for each one of them.

We may face medical problems and other issues...but we have each other. Nothing can break through the faith we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment