Thursday, August 6, 2009

Freaky Friday (anything goes)

These are my kids. They bless my life so much! Each one has their own unique way of touching my heart.

I feel like I am one of the worlds luckiest people......My choice to have a large family was the best decision I could have ever made.

My kids fill me up with so much joy and happiness, that without it, I'd be a lost soul.

I had one woman question my choices in bringing children into the world, given the chances of passing on NF. My answer was simply this...."If I lived my life on the 'what could be'...or the 'what if....' I wouldn't truly be living. I may as well just crawl into a hole and bury myself. Living, scared of what COULD happen...isn't living to me."

And...I'm here...I have NF....and I love my life, despite the NF. I know medical problems can arise from from NF....But each and every child is a blessing, and we will take the problems as they come.


To Rachel, My sweet little daisy....I love you more than life itself. I promise to be with you every step of the way.

You are so important to me....and I know this disease is going to become something you hate to deal with....but for now.....I love that you have such a great way of making the best of things.
You always make me smile.
I know the times at the Drs gets kind of scary....but I will be there, holding your hand, for as long as you need me to.

XXXOOOO-Forever


To Braden.....You are a fighter. You always make me laugh! Your sweet nature and fighing spirit can get you through anything!!
I promise to look out for you....To not let anyone take advantage of you or treat you badly.

I promise to stop everything and play video games with you.

Thank you for being so kind....Thank you for blessing my life!

XXXOOO






1 comment: