Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Thriving with NF Newsletter!

One of my biggest passions is about raising Neurofibromatosis awareness. Being a 36 yr old woman fighting this disorder, I am doing every I can to make this happen. I have 3 children who have also been diagnosed with NF and I feel that any information that is based on THRIVING will help many people overcome (or at least help deal) with all of the issues that NF brings with it.

I am excited to announce that thanks to my husbands help, the THRIVING with NF Newsletter is here!

I want to get some feedback from my readers with what they would like to see in this newsletter.

Some ideas I have already are:

Volunteer Opportunies
Research Information
Personal Stories from a variety of contributors
Medical Stories
NF1, NF2 and Schwannomatosis info
Brain tumor news
Optismistic Optic News

All of my information will be positive and 'Thriving' in nature! Please make sure to sign up, by going to www.thrivingwithnf.com


Reply to this blog with ideas of your own...and If you would like to contribute to my newsletter.

Thanks so much for all the support!

Questions? Suggestions? Email me (kristi.hopkins@gmail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment