Thursday, October 22, 2015

SPEAKING!!





I feel it in my gut.  The nerves.  The excitement.  The adrenaline!

This weekend, I have the privilege of flying to Pennsylvania to speak to a crowd of several hundred, to help raise awareness for Neurofibromatosis.

A wonderful organization called The Giorgio Foundation has invited me to talk about how Neurofibromatosis has impacted my life.

I am honored and so excited!

You know that feeling you get, when you know you are doing EXACTLY what God put you on Earth to do....?  That's feeling I have!!

I will take video and post it here when I return....

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristi!

    I didn't get to hear you speak, but I heard you did a great job. I work for New Pig, one of the partners of the Giorgio Foundation. It was wonderful to hear how successful the evening was. I look forward to hearing your thoughts. Hope you enjoyed your time in Central Pennsylvania!

    Keith Eldred

    ReplyDelete