Monday, November 30, 2015

What's Next?


I had no idea that I would be able to love something that scared me so much.  Speaking in front of large crowds was my hubby's thing....NOT MINE...And I was always safe in Rich's shadow.

But...
Telling my story...And helping to encourage others has become the most important thing....And I have found that the more I do it, the more my fears just slip away.

I want to do this more.  Get out there and talk about Neurofibromatosis.  It's a necessity!

2016 is going to be filled with speaking opportunities...And I am so excited for this!  The more we talk about Neurofibromatosis...The more people will accept and understand this condition!

What do I speak about...?

THRIVING!  My message is positive and uplifting, even while addressing serious complications caused by NF.

I speak about being a mother of 6 children, 3 of the children having an NF diagnosis...While also managing my own medical needs, having NF.

Living a life that is fulfilling and meaningful is something ANYONE can do!


If you or someone you know is looking for a speaker please contact me:
kristi.hopkins@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment