Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Distractions!

It never fails.

It's constant - Predictable.

Every. Single. Time.

I get all prepped to write.  Headphones.  Good music.  A good blog topic.

BAM.

Phone rings.  Toilet floods.  Work calls.  Someone's at the door. 

UGGGHHH! 



It happens to my hubby too. 

So many things pull me away from this blog.  It's like a force field.  It's something I truly enjoy, but I have to work so hard to make anything happen with it.  At least I recognize it, right?  I recognize and continue to fight the force that keeps me away.  But that doesn't mean I'm always successful at pushing through the force.

When this blog was born...It was initially a way for me to journal our way through the medical appnts, frustrations, triumphs of Neurofibromatosis...I never imagined that people would draw strength from our experiences ...and our attitude.

I need to find a way to get back to the way it used to be. 

Life for us - at least when it comes to NF, isn't "better"....It has just been "stable"...which, don't get me wrong, is fabulous....But I need to get it through me head, that people can still get something from this blog, even when things are STABLE....In fact, maybe they would get MORE from it, knowing that NF isn't just a series of complications and frustrations.

This is where we are. 

STABLE.

We have learned to just stay in the NOW.  Looking back, we can be satisfied with how far we have come.  And we just focus on the day.  Today - we are good.

Thrive On Friends!
K

No comments:

Post a Comment