Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A Whatever Wednesday

My oldest daughter is going in for surgery tomorrow. She is getting ear tubes, and tonils/adnoids removed. *fun fun*
I will be taking a little break from blogging....With all the medical stuff and the holidays coming, I am feeling a bit overwhelmed.
I want to be able to provide quality stuff for you guys, and I feel like I am slipping a little.

Don't worry....I will be back and better than ever!

XXX
Kristi


I always get a kick with the Guinness Book of World Records....It's amazing what people will do, to get their name in the book!
Here are a few of my favorites:

Have a GREAT Wednesday.
SMILE!

1 comment:

  1. hey I hope that you and your girls are ok. poor baby,send my love and kisses to them. and don't forget the ice cream.

    ReplyDelete