Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Whatever Wednesday

Man I just love Christmas time! I can't get enough! I started decorating this year, the day after Halloween! I took down all the pumpkins and fall stuff, and started putting out the Santa's and Snowmen.
Christmas to me is so magical, I just wanted to make it last as long as possible. :)
Every year when I decorate, I look back to the Christmas before, and then all the time between. It's been quite a year!
This year was filled with MRI's, CTScans, kidney problems, Tumor in the lungs scare, Rachel's brain tumor, Rachel's vision problems, Braden's headaches and MRI's, Braden's tumors, My Hydrocephalus, and crazy wacky doctors, who don't listen, my own brain tumor and vision/hearing problems....MAN, that's enough for a lifetime!
But even as I look back on all of that, I feel blessed. I still have my kids to hold and squeeze. I still have them begging to peek at "just one" of their presents.

Through all the pain and heartache this year brought to our family, it has brought much more happiness. This year has made me realize that I need to slow down, and accept help when it is offered (even though this is VERY hard for me to do)

I have also discovered my THRIVING attitude, and created a blog, where I workto bless people's lives and make a difference, even in the smallest of ways. I know my NF families have made an impact on me, and I am so blessed to know you all.

Happy Holidays


No comments:

Post a Comment