Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Turn it around Tuesday

I struggle, just like everyone else. I worry that I'm not good enough or that I will say something wrong and someone won't like me anymore and "unfriend" me. I stress about this blog and what to write...I want to make it perfect.
But what I have learned over the past year, is that my friends don't require perfection. All that they require, is honesty....and someone to relate to. I am so thankful that I can provide this for you, because YOU provide it back to me in so many ways.
The blog I began before I started this one, was filled with anger. It was still me...but it was all my frustrations poured out first, before anything positive....and what I learned from this was that I was always -- ALWAYS in a bad mood.
ACTIONS follow ATTITUDE and it took me a LONG time to realize this. But when I decided to 'Turn it Around' and Thrive...a transformation in me took place that affected not just me, but everyone in my life.
It's been over a year now, since I started this blog...and I have to say, I am the happiest I have ever been! When you choose to not just accept the things in your life that are challenging, but embrace them, you will notice a transformation as well.
I have learned so much in this past year and have made so many friends. I wanted to thank each and every one of you for your love and support. Your encouraging words.....Your cyber hugs. But most of all I want to thank you for pressing forward and never giving up.

2 comments:

  1. Kristi,
    I often try to access your blob from facebook, and for some reason my computer freezes everytime. Well, finally I got here (just typed in the address...sigh, could have done this months ago, if I had realized it was that simple)...so glad to finally read the full posts.
    I am so grateful for the way you approach life with NF. I'm wife to someone with NF, mom to 2 NF kids. My hope is that my girls can THRIVE and find their voices just like you have.
    Thank you...just for sayin' it like it is, and sharing the choice of a positive attitude.
    It really helps this momma... ; )
    peace,
    Kristin, mom to Genna & Rosie (and Andrew)

    ReplyDelete