Friday, April 9, 2010

Neurologist and French Fries

Ahhh the Neurologist. There's nothing more intimidating, then walking into the doctors office, to receive news about something you know not much can be done.

We know the routine with this...."Let's watch and wait." One of these days, I just wish we could walk into the doctor and hear, "I know exactly how to cure you."

I may never hear this in my lifetime, but I am wishing for my children to be able to experience this.

Bailey is in good spirits about her appnt with the Neurologist this afternoon...I'm not sure if it's because she got a day off from school and promised french fries afterwards, or if she is truly just not worried about what we will hear today. Either way, I'm so proud of the way she is accepting and Thriving with Neurofibromatosis.



1 comment:

  1. Thank god I found your blog, love your drive and determination!
    I've just had permission from my hubby and son to blog about their multiple diagnosis' including NF-1.
    Not many blog or talk about it openly.

    ReplyDelete